We machine these in house, with several features to make your build go smoothly.
- Flat, no raise built in. This works great to get those links away from your frame or lower chassis portion for more compression travel. 1" lower than other raised steering arms.
- Blank. No holes drilled yet, so you can set your steering links just where they need to be, pick the rod ends you want, and mount to the top OR bottom of these arms.
- 1.0 Bored trunnion pin holes. These accept pics for stock size trunnion bearings, or a larger 25mm bearing.
- Machined mating surfaces. Bottom side of arms are milled perfectly flat for perfect, consistent clamping to the knuckle to keep your steering studs tight, and bearing load set and retained accurately.
- Oversize counter bores for steering stud nuts. This allows thicker, heavier walled sockets on your studs, and easy fitting of locking nuts, with over size hex.
- Longer, allowing more combinations of linkage style steering, even utilizing larger 1 ton rod ends, or full hydraulic setups.
- Any hole location allows holes to be put in to retain Ackerman angles, increase, or even eliminate.
All this comes down to setting up your steering EXACTLY how YOU want it, depending on YOUR needs and wants! Give us a call if you need holes drilled.